Thanks for your answer!
1. Providing exactly what our customer needs.
Position: Your position is the foundation that will drive every key decision within your organization. Getting this part right is key.More about Position
2. Creating a differentiated customer experience.
Offer: Brands aren’t products, but promises. Your brand is the value you offer to customers and what keeps them coming back.More about Offer
3. Understanding and growing our audience.
Audience: As a brand audience ages, their tastes evolve, and their needs change. Is your brand ready to move with them?More about Audience
4. Keeping a consistent voice across channels.
Message: A brand’s message must be consistent to matter. It must continually evolve or it will lose its relevance.More about Message
5. Matching marketing efforts to business KPIs.
Delivery: This is where all of your work goes public. How and where will you connect with customers?More about Delivery